Hello and welcome everyone!
Today we are making some vegan carrot soup using all organic ingredients. If you are interested in how to make this, please scroll down for the recipe.
3 cups of chopped carrots
1 yellow onion
4 cups of water
2-3 Tbsp chopped garlic
1/8-1/4 cup of oil (I used grapeseed, but you can use whatever you like)
2 Bay leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
1-2 cups of chopped roasted kale
1. Chop up carrots and onion, then place into the soup pot.
2. Add water, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to the pot.
3. Place on Medium-High heat and cook for 45 minutes.
4. Use a stick blender (or place into a counter top blender) to mix the ingredients into a smooth texture.
6. While the soup is cooking, place kale on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake kale in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove kale from oven and let cool. Chop kale once cooled.
9. Add kale and lemon juice to the soup. Stir and enjoy!
Please like and follow my page for fresh new content, and follow me on Instagram (@fey_fitness) or on YouTube (Fey Fitness).
3 thoughts on “Organic Vegan Carrot Soup”
Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Thank you so much for your support!