Hello and welcome everyone!
In today’s video I’ll show you how to make this delicious chicken leg and mixed vegetable recipe. If you’d like to make this yourself, please see below for the ingredients you will need.
- 1 cup chopped carrots (I used organic)
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli (I used organic)
- 1/2 sliced yellow onion (I used organic)
- 1/4 cup water
- 4-6 organic chicken legs
- 1/2 cup of sauce of your choice
- Place carrots and broccoli in the crock pot.
- Add the chicken
- Top with onion slices
- Add the water, sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and turn crock pot on high.
- Wait 6-8 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
As always, please like and subscribe for more fresh content, and follow me on Instagram @fey_fitness or on YouTube at Fey Fitness.