Hello and welcome everyone to another episode of Cooking with Fey! Today we will be making vegan (or vegetarian) curry with rice. If you’d like to follow along at home, please read the ingredient list below to see what you’ll need.
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Oil (I used Grapeseed oil, but you can use any kind you like)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 cup lentils
- 3 & 1/2 cups of water or broth (I used water to keep it vegan, but feel free to use veggie or chicken broth)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the oil, onion, and carrots in a medium cooking pot and cook until soft.
- Add the lentils, spices and water (or broth). Mix well.
- Bring the pot to a boil. Then cover and reduce to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and enjoy!
Please like and follow my blog to stay up to date on all of my fresh content, and let me know what you thought about this recipe down below!
You can also follow me on Instagram @fey_fitness or on YouTube at Fey Fitness.