Hello and welcome everyone to another episode of Fey Fitness.
Get ready to light those abs on fire with this killer exercise! A bent knee jackknife is perfect for working both the rectus abdominis and the obliques to get them nice and toned- which also means flat.
How To Perform This Exercise:
- Put on some comfy workout clothes and grab your yoga mat.
- Sit on the yoga mat and bring your legs up until your calves are parallel with the floor.
- Lean back slightly so your thighs and stomach form a “V”. Your hands can be either loosely gripping the sides of your head or held out straight on either side of your legs so they are parallel with the floor.
Pro Tip: Don’t pull or tug on your head or neck as this can cause injury and put unnecessary stress on your upper spine.
- Now, lean back while you extend your legs as far out as possible keeping your core nice and tight.
- Continue to keep your core tight and engaged while you come back forward and bring your legs back to their starting position.
- Repeat 15 times for 2-3 sets.
As always, please like and subscribe to this channel to stay up to date on new content, and head on over to Instagram (@fey_fitness) to give me a follow or to YouTube at Fey Fitness.
My Patreon page is now live, so please go show some love there as well. I’d like to make some upgrades to my videos to enhance your viewing pleasure, and any support would be greatly appreciated!