Hello and welcome everyone to another episode of Fey Fitness! In today’s video I will share with you how do to Standing Oblique Crunches with a Dumbbell. This exercise is perfect for those of us with Atrial Fibrillation, as it will not spike our heart rate while performing this movement. Also, this exercise is easy enough for anyone and everyone to incorporate into their current fitness routine.
How to Perform a Standing Oblique Crunches with a Dumbbell:
- Stand tall with your feet hip width apart.
- Hold the dumbbell/kettlebell of your choice in one hand and let that hand hang loosely at your side. Place your other hand on your side so you can better feel the oblique muscles engaging.
- Engage your core and slowly bend over to the side holding the dumbbell. Bend sideways until you feel your oblique muscles come under tension.
- Hold this position for a count of two.
- Keep the core engaged while you slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat this motion 15 times, then switch sides.
- Perform 3 sets of this exercise for 15 reps per side.
As always, please like and subscribe to this channel to stay up to date on new content, and head on over to Instagram (@fey_fitness) to give me a follow or to YouTube at Fey Fitness.
My Patreon page is now live, so please go show some love there as well. I’d like to make some upgrades to my videos to enhance your viewing pleasure, and any support would be greatly appreciated!