TRX Straps are unsung heroes in most gyms. These amazing exercise tools can give a killer whole body workout to an advanced athlete, or ease someone with health concerns or past injuries back into the world of fitness. The versatility of this tool is practically endless, and they are so much fun to use. Think of them as a playground for adults!
For today’s video I’d like to share how you can use the TRX Straps as a part of your core workout to really give your abdominal muscles a good burn. This exercise is called a TRX Ab Pull-In, and it is perfect for people of any fitness level to incorporate into their workout routine.
How To Perform A TRX Ab Pull-In:
- First get on your hands and knees so you can place your feet in the TRX Strap handles.
- Next, assume a plank position so your feet are hovering in the TRX Strap handles and your hands are directly below your shoulders.
- Tighten your core and bring your knees as close to your chest as possible. Try to keep the back as straight as possible during this movement.
- Keeping the abs nice and tight, return your legs to a plank position.
- Repeat 15-30 times for 2-4 sets.
It’s that easy! If you are new to fitness, recovering from an injury, or have a medical condition, I would recommend starting out at 15 reps for 2-3 sets and see how your body reacts to that level of intensity. Always be aware of your body and what it is telling you. If you have Atrial Fibrillation and notice your heart rate starting to raise, just slow down the movement or take a break to let your heart rate return to a safer level before continuing on with the workout.
My goal is to empower you to feel confident and informed so you can get the most satisfying workout possible. So please let me know how I can better help you achieve that goal. As always, please like and subscribe to this channel to stay up to date on new content, and head on over to Instagram (@fey_fitness) to give me a follow or to YouTube at Fey Fitness.
My Patreon page is now live, so please go show some love there as well. I’d like to make some upgrades to my videos to enhance your viewing pleasure, and any support would be greatly appreciated!