Hello and welcome everyone to another edition of Fey Fitness! In this video we are exploring an intermediate level chest exercise called a Bosu Ball Pushup. I like to save this exercise for clients to transition them out of regular pushups and into something a little more advanced as the movement allows for lots of variation depending on skill level and strength.
Why Do a Bosu Ball Pushup?
- This exercise emphasizes strength in the body and helps create toned muscles.
- Bosu Ball Pushups are more advanced forms of a pushup because they require more core, pec, shoulder and tricep stability in order to complete the movement.
- Working on these muscle groups helps you build stability, strength and power in your upper body. This will allow you to have more functional mobility in your everyday life.
My goal is to empower you to feel confident and informed so you can get the most satisfying workout possible. So please let me know how I can better help you achieve that goal. As always, please like and subscribe to this channel to stay up to date on new content, and head on over to Instagram (@fey_fitness) to give me a follow or to YouTube at Fey Fitness.
My Patreon page is now live, so please go show some love there as well. I’d like to make some upgrades to my videos to enhance your viewing pleasure, and any support would be greatly appreciated!
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/FeyFitness
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fey_fitness
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FeyFitness